- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
- McKesson names industry veterans Chris Dimos, Melanie Nallicheri to SVP roles
- Supervalu launches fleet of natural gas-powered trucks out of Virginia
- Supervalu names Jerry Storch chairman, succeeds Robert Miller in that capacity
MALVERN, Pa. — Supervalu banner Acme Markets has opened a new store in Bryn Mawr, Pa.
Construction of the new store began in 2011, which touts 37,000 sq. ft., the Bryn Mawr Acme was designed to provide customers a greater selection and variety, while offering a fresh, new feel to their shopping experience both inside and outside the store.
"Acme has a long-standing history in Bryn Mawr and our goal was to make this new store a destination for the community," Acme president Keith Wyche said. "A lot of hard work went into the planning and building of this location to ensure the Acme tradition of providing customers the quality products and premium customer service they expect from us. I'm proud to see this new flagship location come to life."