- House introduces bill to place age restriction on DXM purchase
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Report: DXM abuse down among high school seniors
- CHPA announces its support for bill that would place age restrictions on DXM sale
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — AccuDial Pharmaceutical recently launched four products as part of its Go-Green pediatric liquid cough-cold lineup that features dosing information on a rotating label, a larger 6-point font and a dosing cup that's shrink-wrapped to the top of the container.
The cough-cold product lineup includes a cherry-flavored children's daytime cough and cold formulated with dextromethorphan and phenylephrine. For allergy sufferers there is the children's allergy that's formulated with diphenhydramine HCl and comes in a bubblegum flavor. Children's chest congestion is formulated with guaifenesin and flavored grape. Also in grape flavor is Children's Nite Time cold and cough, formulated with diphenhydramine and phenylephrine.