- Senators introduce bill restricting sale of DXM cough-relieving ingredient to adults
- Study: Parents confident in administering correct acetaminophen dose with AccuDial dosing label
- DXM abuse down among high school seniors; overall Rx and Vicodin abuse up
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Court: Watson's generic OTC decongestant does not infringe on branded versions
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — AccuDial Pharmaceutical recently launched four products as part of its Go-Green pediatric liquid cough-cold lineup that features dosing information on a rotating label, a larger 6-point font and a dosing cup that's shrink-wrapped to the top of the container.
The cough-cold product lineup includes a cherry-flavored children's daytime cough and cold formulated with dextromethorphan and phenylephrine. For allergy sufferers there is the children's allergy that's formulated with diphenhydramine HCl and comes in a bubblegum flavor. Children's chest congestion is formulated with guaifenesin and flavored grape. Also in grape flavor is Children's Nite Time cold and cough, formulated with diphenhydramine and phenylephrine.