- Diabetes management carries through to the grocery trip
- Patient Views - November 2013 Methodology
- Regular doc visits top 'healthy lifestyle' actions taken among diabetics
- Doc visits, diet and exercise most important activities for diabetics
- Point-of-Care Communication Council growing its membership base headed into first PoC3 conference
NEW YORK — AccentHealth on Thursday announced it has purchased the Everwell waiting room television network, a division of MediVista Media. The deal follows AccentHealth's recent acquisition of Havas Impact’s health panel business, a purchase that doubled AccentHealth’s national footprint.
“We are pleased to add Everwell’s offices to our waiting room television network,” stated John Curbishley, EVP, business and product development AccentHealth. “We look forward to working with our new physician office partners to introduce AccentHealth’s award winning programming service.”
“National brand advertisers are increasingly taking advantage of the unique targeting and measurability features of AccentHealth’s networks,” commented Dan Stone, CEO of AccentHealth, “By expanding our national footprint we can become an even more integral part of their media plans.”
Following these two acquisitions, AccentHealth now provides patient education in more than 30,000 locations nationwide, serving over 66,000 medical practitioners and their patients.
MediVista Media will continue to operate its existing Everwell content business producing and distributing health video programming across multiple platforms.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.