- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Britain's hairstylist Mark Hill makes U.S. debut with collection at Walgreens, Duane Reade
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- CFC inhalers to be phased out by end of year, FDA says
NEW YORK Acca Kappa, the Italian bath and body line, has introduced its collection of triple cold-milled soaps.
The all-natural soaps are formulated with vegetable-based ingredients. They join the company’s portfolio of soaps and shampoos, brushes and combs, bath foams, spa oils and bath accessories.
The new soaps are available in nine different scents: sandalwood, olive oil, avocado, rose, lavender, white moss, fig, magnolia and pear. They retail for $9 each.