- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — Absorption Pharmaceuticals recently launched Promescent, an over-the-counter lidocaine-based spray indicated for premature ejaculation. The product is presently available at www.Promescent.com, through doctors’ offices and independent pharmacies.
Created by a urologist, the spray is designed to absorb below the surface of the skin where nerve endings that control ejaculation are located.
Promescent is a fast-acting, on-demand solution that empowers men to take control and last longer for greater intimacy health satisfaction.
The standard size containing 60 applications retails for a suggested $79.95. Trial size retails for $19.95.