- Walgreens, Alliance Boots, AmerisourceBergen deal to benefit Good Neighbor Pharmacy
- Walgreens, Alliance Boots announce blockbuster partnership with AmerisourceBergen
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Yost leaves helm of AmerisourceBergen
- UPDATE: CCA Industries president, CEO Dunnan D. Edell dies
NAPLES, Fla. — Eight directors were elected to serve on the board for AmerisourceBergen for a one-year term at the company's annual shareholders' meeting held here Thursday, the wholesaler announced. Of the eight, Douglas Conant was up for election before shareholders for the first time. AmerisourceBergen's board voted Conant in on Jan. 2.
Retiring from the board is Charles Cotros, who has served as a director since January 2002. “I want to thank Charles for his eleven years of outstanding service to AmerisourceBergen,” stated Richard Gozon, AmeriscourceBergen chairman. “We will miss his insight and counsel, and we wish him all the best in his retirement.”
The AmerisourceBergen board of directors is comprised of nine members, all of whom are independent directors, except president and CEO Steven Collis. The ninth member of the board is Jane Henney, retired professor, Internal Medicine and Public Health Service, College of Medicine at the University of Cincinnati.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.