- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Vitals predicts consumer healthcare trends for 2014
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Rite Aid Health Alliance aims at strengthening patient engagement
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
ABBOTT PARK, Ill. — Dow Jones has named Abbott an industry group leader in its 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index, Abbott said Thursday.
The drug maker said it achieved the top spot among healthcare companies and was one of only 24 companies selected for leading their respective industries, chosen from among 3,000 companies worldwide.
The company was recognized for innovation management, supply chain management, stakeholder engagement, customer relationship management, environmental reporting, human capital development, talent attraction and retention, labor practices and human rights, social reporting, strategy to improve access to drugs or products, corporate citizenship and philanthropy and health outcome contribution.