- Adults thirsty for weight-loss/nutrition drinks
- Abbott launches Glucerna Hunger Smart line
- Lansinoh launches breast pump, baby bottle and nonmedicinal pain reliever for breast-feeding moms
- FDA, CDC affirm safety of Mead Johnson's Enfamil; tests for Cronobacter negative
- Abbott recalls specific Similac powder infant formulas
ABBOTT PARK, Ill. — Abbott has introduced a new BPA-free baby bottle, which includes several innovative features that are designed to improve the bottle-feeding experience.
The Similac SimplySmart bottle is designed for easy reading, cleaning and filling and includes the following features: an EasyMix mixing device designed to reduce bubbles and clumps; a Similac On-The-Go powder cap that can enough formula for an 8-oz. bottle; an Intellivent venting system to minimize a baby's air intake; a SmartClose that prevents leaks and a naturally shaped nipple.
The Similac SimplySmart bottle is available for purchase nationwide online and in stores, including Target and Walmart.