- Shoppers Drug Mart receives court approval for Loblaw deal
- Shoppers Drug Mart unveils arthritis screening program in Canada
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Beyond the Rack offering Shoppers Optimum members new online experience
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
DALLAS — The Army and Air Force Exchange Service is offering shoppers a chance to win a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
From June 15 to 28, military shoppers can visit their local AAFES and enter to win in the 7UP Harley-Davidson Sweepstakes. One lcustomer will win a 2012 Harley-Davidson Sportster Forty-Eight, valued at $11,000. Entry is limited to shoppers ages 18 years and older who have a valid driver's license.
"We expect this contest will get shoppers' 'motors running,' so anyone interested in winning should get in gear and take a ride to their nearest Exchange," AAFES chief of staff Col. Thomas Ockenfels said.