- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
ST. PAUL, Minn. 3M Skin and Wound Care has announced the relaunch of the 3M Cavilon professional skin care line, a range of products to help prevent skin damage from moisture, friction and adhesive trauma, following research and surveys of caregivers and clinicians.
The revamped line has new, innovative packaging to easily identify the right product for a specific need.
The company also plans to introduce new Cavilon products, starting later this year with Cavilon anti-fungal cream. This new product is designed to relieve redness, irritation, scaling, itching, discomfort and burning due to athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. It also offers barrier properties to help protect against moisture. Furthermore, 3M will be adding enhanced product formulations, sizes and new patient-friendly delivery systems to the Cavilon line in 2011.
"We have long been a trusted name among clinicians," stated Marcello Napol, global business director of 3M Skin and Wound Care. "As a company grounded in research and innovation, we understand the demands on healthcare professionals today. Making sure that we help caregivers quickly reach for the right product for the right situation is an important part in being a trusted partner."