- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
LOS ANGELES — Hyland’s is looking to parlay its success across its 4Kids line of homeopathic solutions into the adult section with the launch of the Hyland’s Defend line. The company already is recognized by parents for cold relief, with Hyland’s Cold & Cough 4Kids product sales growing by 250% per year, according to the company.
SymphonyIRI Group has Hyland’s liquid cough-cold offerings at $5.6 million in sales across food, drug and mass (excluding Walmart) for the 52 weeks ended March 20 — up 388.4%.
The Defend line includes three SKUs — Cold & Cough, Cold & Cough Nighttime and Sinus.